Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little 'Crush'

I'm not ashamed to admit it -- I had a great time at the David Archuleta concert last week! Alana, a good friend of Kristi's, gave her a ticket to the concert as a birthday present, so Alana and her mom went, plus another friend Shannon, plus me of course. Like I could stay away! Our seats weren't bad, and we were also able to walk down to the front to get quite close. So we see-sawed back and forth. Here's the proof!

Waiting in line beforehand:

At our table, waiting some more:

Here we go!

What a cute kid, and wow, can he sing. He sounded amazing and we all had lots of fun. Kristi and I continue to think that after a couple of years of performing his music, he'll decide he needs to continue his education at, say, Brigham Young University. And then one day, his path will cross with Kristi's in, hmmm, the Harris Fine Arts Center, and the rest will be . . . history. Stranger things have happened, right?!?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey he's going to marry someone... may as well be Kristi, right?

Marliese said...

I'm jealous. I have to admit, I'm a bit of an Archuletta fan myself...it would be great to have him as part of the family. Go for it, Kristi.