Friday, February 6, 2009

Still alive

Starting this blog is becoming one of those decisions I am maybe, possibly regretting!! It's something that I almost never think about, but when I do, there's this nagging feeling like it's yet another thing I should be doing better! Who needs that? My biggest stumbling block is the pictures. I am just not savvy with the digital photo thing (uploading, downloading, managing them all, knowing how to access them) that everyone else can do in their sleep. And I never want to make the time to learn. So then I don't post because who wants to read a post without a picture (not me). Okay, that's my rambling for today. With no picture.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Maybe at this summer's family reunion we can have a computer class for all you in the Lowe Sibling generation.

Just kidding... but seriously... no, just kidding.

merathon said...

you can do it, karen! you are NOT that far from OUR generation, remember? you are just four years older than my oldest sister, which makes you closer to US! no excuses! :)

Mirien said...

Picture or no, I love hearing what you've got to say, so don't let that stop you. Do you have Picasa? It's a free picture software editing and organizing system that you can download from Google. It's so easy to blog your pictures with it. Have your kids teach you--mine love to show me things on the computer.

Tracy said...

Haha, Melanie's idea is funny. Except that I feel nervous that I'm on the cusp (cusp? never actually written that before) of benefitting from that class as well.

And I agree with Mirien. NO WORRIES. No pictures means I can imagine (in italics) you not having time to blog and then feeling guilty about it. It's just as exciting.