Thursday, June 30, 2011

it's coming . . .

It's not done yet, but I just wanted to update all my Lowe relatives that the family cookbook volume 2 is in production and our mouths are watering. Kristi has been typing like a mad woman, and if I remember correctly, I think there are 270-ish recipes in 9 categories. We will let you know the cost as soon as we have it, and you can pay for how many you want. It's time to get excited, people.

Second, we were in Sacramento last Saturday watching Austin play in a basketball tournament, and we had some time to kill in between his four games (the first of which began at 10:00 am and the last at 8:00 pm). SO, there wasn't quite enough time between games to go to the Sacramento Zoo, or to a movie, or to find a mini-golf course. But there was enough to time to find a yummy barbecue joint to eat lunch at, and to throw some rocks into the American River, and to track down a certain missionary and take him and his companion out for dinner.





Doesn't he look great?? It was so wonderful to see him and it made me feel just a teeny bit closer to Elder Shaffer somehow. It warmed my heart!

4 comments:

Kim said...

oh I love this :) He does look so good!!

Strollerblader said...

I am not a Lowe, but might I still be able to purchase a cookbook? :o)

Melanie said...

Did you all plan on wearing blue to coordinate with Michael's tie? Highly suspect.

Also, I CANNOT wait for this new recipe book. Lowe Recipe Book The Next Generation... I think so!

Mirien said...

Can't wait for the cookbook! Thanks for making this happen.