Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I crack myself up.

I am pretty easily amused.

Brennan recently asked for a mini-photo album of some "life before mission" pictures to share with his companions. So I put one together but had some extra pages at the end. I couldn't leave it like that because I am my father's daughter, and just like how he always had to even out the brownies if someone had left an uneven edge in the pan, I had to fill the album to its even end. So here's how I did it:

















I hope it brings a smile to my missionary's face when he opens the package and remembers how dorky his family is. hee hee!

8 comments:

Jeannine said...

Hahahahaha that is AWESOME!! I'm sure he'll appreciate the humor, even if he has to take the hit :)

You guys are amazing :)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Heh heh heh. Too bad, Brennan!

Rachel Sorber said...

So cute! Kristi looks so much like Keith in the 2nd to last picture, I think! :)

Karen said...

Oh yes, Kristi is definitely her father's daughter!

and by the way, Brennan went through a phase where in every picture he shut his eyes on purpose and gave a big grin. It was maddening at times, and he will get the joke!

Strollerblader said...

Well it gave me a smile!! Actually a belly-laugh chuckle! Clever, clever!

Mirien said...

You crack me up, too! He'll love those.

merathon said...

love it! still got it, karen! i crack myself up sometimes too!

Marliese said...

Never a dull moment at the Shaffer household! It's great; we all need to laugh more often...